Post Name- RBI Assistant Vacancy Online Form 2022
Department- Reserve Bank Of India RBI
Short Information- Reserve Bank Of India RBI Has inviting online application form for RBI Assistant Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form.Before applying online application form Candidate can read below brief information for application
Reserve Bank Of India RBI
Assistant Officer Recruitment 2022
🔶 Important Dates/ महत्वपूर्ण तिथियाँ 👇
In this section we provided the important dates related to RBI Assistant Vacancy .These dates are based on official notification. For confirmation you can follow official notification.
|Application Start date आवेदन शुरू होने की तिथि||17/02/2022|
|Application Last Date आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि||08/03/2022|
|Last Date For Fee फीस जमा करने की अंतिम तिथि||08/03/2022|
|Exam Date /परीक्षा की तिथि||26-27 March 2022|
🔶Application Fee/आवेदन फीस👇
🔷 Gen/OBC /EWS 👉 Rs.450/-
🔷 SC/ST 👉 Rs. 50/-
🔷 Mode For Submitting Fee 👉Pay the Exam Fee through Online & Offline Mode.
🔶Vacancy Details/रिक्ति विवरण 👇
Here we provided you the vacancy details of RBI Assistant Vacancy . We collected this data form Notification. In future if there is any changes in vacancy please follow official website.
|Total Post : 950|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||53||13||36||28||1||131|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||28||5||13||7||1||54|
🔶Qualification For /योग्यता 👇
Here we provided the qualification for RBI Assistant Vacancy .For Correct full informations please follow official notification of this post.
At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates)
in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC
🔶Age Limit/आयु सीमा 👇
Here we provided the age limit details for RBI Assistant Vacancy . For Age relaxation related details you can follow official notification.
- Age : 20-28 Years
- As on 01.02.2022
- Extra Age As Per Rules
🔶Important Links /महत्वपूर्ण लिंक 👇
In this section we provided you all important links related to these Vacancy. For these links you can apply Online Form, download Notification and also find official Website for more details.
insurance policy new policy apply for policy
Apply Online Form👉 Click Here
Official Notification👉 Click Here
Official Website👉 Click Here
How To Apply For RBI Assistant Vacancy
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should-
i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
ii. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with /mention e mail id to any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
(iii) Examination fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable)
Payable from 23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020 (Online payment)
– ₹ 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
– ₹ 450/- for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of examination fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
E- Instructions regarding on-line examination fees etc.
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Candidates must note that the name filled in the online application should match exactly with the name as appearing on photo identity proof to be produced at the time of examination for verification. Female candidates who have changed first/ last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to FINAL SUBMIT as no change is possible after FINAL SUBMIT.
🔶Other Information /अन्य जानकारी 👇
Salary For RBI Assistant
RBI Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 20,700/- per month in the scale of ₹ 20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) -30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 (20 years) and other allowances,. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants will be approximately ₹ 45,050/-.
Exam Pattern / Scheme For RBI Assistant Vacancy
I.Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice):
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No.of Questions||Maximum
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
II. Main Examination (Multiple Choice):
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests
III. Language Proficiency Test (LPT) – The candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned as detailed below. Candidate not proficient in the Official / Local Language shall be disqualified.
Other Important Vacancy